As an Indiana based not-for-profit health information exchange (HIE) MHIN turns data into insights to improve health for our families, neighbors, and friends by connecting our healthcare community. MHIN is one of the oldest and most successful health information exchanges and healthcare information technology organizations in the United States. Since 1998, MHIN has been committed to providing secure, timely delivery of relevant clinical information through a number of technology and communication solutions that work to streamline secure access to data to improve quality and reduce costs.
Health is at the core of what we do. So it makes perfect sense to us to maintain a healthy work-life balance, giving you room for family, friends, and, of course, yourself. While we work hard, it’s in a friendly atmosphere with an open, collaborative, supportive team culture of smart, compassionate, innovative self-starters. LEARN MORE
- Provides first line support for MHIN Clients contacting the Helpdesk
- Investigates and resolves basic and intermediate level cases reported by clients and end users
- Gathers sufficient documentation and triages support cases appropriately
- Monitors key components of MHIN information systems to ensure smooth operations
- Performs routine system maintenance activities
- Monitors open issues to ensure that clients are getting prompt follow-up
- Other duties as assigned
Under immediate supervision, generally relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Primary job functions occasionally require exercising independent judgment.
- Associates or technical degree is desired
- 1-2 years of experience in Healthcare IT Client Support is preferred.
- Experience supporting or using solutions related to health information exchange, preferably Cerner applications
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a rapidly changing environment
- Detail oriented
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Effective written and oral communication
- Efficient time management
- Demonstrated organizational skills