In this video, we will show you how to login to MHIN Community View (Cerner Powerchart) remotely through your web browser.
- Simply, go to www.mhin.org and click the big yellow button at the top right of the screen that says “LOGIN.”
- The next step is to enter your user name and password that should have been provider to you by your security officer or supervisor.
- If you are logging into the portal for the first time, you’ll have to reset your password.
- Once you’re all set and logged in, you will be redirected to a pages with an “Applications” tab open. From here, select the blue Powerchart icon. (Note: you may need to click “open” or “launch” from a pop up bar at the bottom of your browser.)
- Once the blue login box “Cerner Millennium” appears, type in your login and password information provided to you by your security officer or supervisor.
- Again here, if you are logging into the portal for the first time, you’ll have to reset your password.
- …and VIOLA!!! You can begin searching for your patient’s electronic medical record information securely store in the MHIN Community Data Repository.
For additional information or help, contact our Support Desk.